Wednesday, May 12, 2010

well, hello there bloggers

So, finally, I've given in and decided to write a blog. Why has it taken me so long to do this?

Well first, let me just say, that I am a writer at heart. All I've ever wanted to do is write. When I was five years old I even wrote a little book about a bunny rabbit learning to tie his shoes...but I suppose that's another story. I went to college, majored in...well, a variety of things before I finally settled on Public Relations (because I still have no idea what I really want to do).

Throughout my years in college, I realized that I was better off trying to write when I WASN'T given a specific topic. I enjoyed writing short essays and, surprise surprise, blogs, but I still find it hard for me to write a press release. I could probably write better as a journalist, but let's be serious- I could never be a journalist.

Anyway, I guess I never started to write an actual blog because I don't want to be one of those people who writes stupid blogs that drone on containing useless information and their opinions on things that no one really cares about. Not that this has really changed or anything, I still don't want to be one of those people. I'm just not going to share this blog with anyone. If people find it, then I guess that's cool. I just don't really know how I feel about having my opinions and thoughts out in the open just yet. I don't even like changing my Facebook status for Christ's sake. But, oh well. I'll give in and use this as a place where I can come vent. I know it will make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment